1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Screen Burn in and ...

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by DaDroidDude, Apr 28, 2010.

1. DaDroidDude

DaDroidDude New Member

Hi all.

Wife wants to know if leaving the Droid on at the same screen will burn in the screen.
    I told her that that was a thing of the past but she wanted me to ask anyway.

Thanks
    B
  2. dwagner88

dwagner88 New Member

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it is impossible to have a modern TFT LCD panel "burn-in". Think about it, if LCD's could burn in, every modern desktop PC would have the windows start button burned in on the corner because it is always there.
  3. Slider46

Slider46 New Member

I'm very sure Plasma TVs and CRT monitors can burn in still images but not LCD or LED tvs (or screens).
  4. VolDroid

VolDroid New Member

I've never heard of an LCD burning in only plasmas.