1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

screen black when I make calls

Discussion in 'Android Forum' started by agdade7790, Jul 27, 2012.

1. agdade7790

agdade7790 New Member

ZTE Merit Z990g When I try to use in calls and I have to choose any options or put my password it doesn't work. If I call my voice mail, when it get connected with the company the screen light turn off, completely black and there is not way how to turn it on (not the phone, the screen) to use the dial pad. I press every single bottom to try to activate it back but nothing work. Until the company hang up with me, call is done and comes back again. I reset my phone 3 times already and nothing. I switched my screen light time from 30 seconds to 2 minutes to see if that helps but nothing. I really need it, I can't use it even for my voice mail. Any idea? please..
Search tags for this page

android zte black light off during call

how do i make my screen stay on during calls zte z990g

how to get screen off of black mode on zte

my zte majesty screen goes black when making a call

screen goes black on how to reset my zte phone

tracfone screen goes black

why does my zte910 screen go black during call?

why my tracfone zte screen goes black

zte display light turns off during calls

zte majesty calls screen blank

zte majesty dial pad wont sow during call

zte majesty screen goes dark

zte merit screen goes black

zte merit screen turns off when making calls

zte phone screen goes black