Screen becomes un responsive

Casen

Reaction score
[RESOLVED] Screen becomes un responsive

I haven't changed any apps, or done anything new today, except "turn on", but not use swiftkey and gingerbread keyboard.

The problem is, whenever my phone screen turns off, my touch screen becomes un responsive when I wake it up. Its like the touch controller doesn't wake up....

All the physical buttons work beautifully, but the screen is completely unresponsive. I can't even turn it off properly because I can't select the power off button....

It can be replicated EVERY time the phone turns off the screen or sleeps. The screen then is unresponsive.

Anybody seen this before?
Sent from my DROIDX

Last edited:
OP
Casen

Casen

Reaction score
I just decided to wipe data, will let you know if problem is somehow fixed

OP
Casen

Casen

Reaction score
Nope, data wipe completely useless..... I guess I have to SBF... FML!!! I hate this freaking replacement X..

OP
Casen

Casen

Reaction score
Well, SBF'd back to .596 and I still have the problem, contacted verizon, getting another replacement in, along with the battery door for an x2 because they are out of X batteries.

The rep (Anthony) was amazing help with this, and as an added plus, he is going to check back in about 4 weeks (or right after september 8th) to check up on my newer replacment, If it is giving me any issues, he is going to help me with an early upgrade.. (i'm pretty sure I dont have to mention what I am upgrading to ... if i have problems... :) )