Screeble

Vindii

Reaction score
Is there any way to stop screebl from changing the screen timeout to 15 second. I like it at 2 minutes and it constantly changes it. I looked thru all the setting but I did not see anything.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
In the preferences of screebl there is a screen time out. You can set it up there. Minimum 15 seconds 30 seconds 1 minute 2 minutes and 10 minutes.

You don't see that?

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
In the preferences of screebl there is a screen time out. You can set it up there. Minimum 15 seconds 30 seconds 1 minute 2 minutes and 10 minutes.

You don't see that?

on the lite version it only goes up to 3 minutes, and I have it unchecked and it changes it 2 seconds anyways, its extremely annoying when I lay the phone down flat and am using it.. like on a desk or something.

backlash

Reaction score

You don't see that?

on the lite version it only goes up to 3 minutes, and I have it unchecked and it changes it 2 seconds anyways, its extremely annoying when I lay the phone down flat and am using it.. like on a desk or something.
I found this kind of annoying to when I had screeble installed. I just layed my phone on top of my usb plug, or a spoon, or pen, pencil (you get the idea), just to keep it at an angle.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69

You don't see that?

I found this kind of annoying to when I had screeble installed. I just layed my phone on top of my usb plug, or a spoon, or pen, pencil (you get the idea), just to keep it at an angle.

Ahh good idea.. I guess that didnt come to me cause when I usually use it flat, its on my sofa armrest, when Im onmy laptop on the coffee table, armrest is flat leather and perfect height to play around with the phone..guess Im just nit picking lol

OP
V

Vindii

Reaction score

You don't see that?

I think your talking about the stillness timeout which is either 30 sec, 1 min or 2 min. I'm talking about it changing the system setting to turn off the screen after 15 seconds. No matter what I do it keep changing this setting back to 15 seconds. Sounds like the same setting but it does not even have a 15 second setting but that is what it keep changing the system setting to.

I ended up uninstalling it since this was so annoying.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

You don't see that?

I think your talking about the stillness timeout which is either 30 sec, 1 min or 2 min. I'm talking about it changing the system setting to turn off the screen after 15 seconds. No matter what I do it keep changing this setting back to 15 seconds. Sounds like the same setting but it does not even have a 15 second setting but that is what it keep changing the system setting to.

I ended up uninstalling it since this was so annoying.

Well, I never ran across that when I had the free version of screebl. Maybe it's a bug, have you tried emailing the developer?

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Same thing.. I uninstalled also until he takes that auto 2 second timeout, out. The demo versiononly goes up to 2 mins and doesn't work even if you have it checked at 2 mins, it goes to 2 secs..