Scratch on my screen :((

Reaction score
so the skinomi arent good, neither are the invisishield? um there are other ones ive herd mentioned, but cant remember

I originally had the Verizon protector and it was horrible, especially on bright colors. Switched to the Invisible Shield and I love it. People complain of the orange peel effect and rubbery feel, but the orange peel effect is pretty much only noticeable when the screen is off and I like the feel of it.

xDMONEYx

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei Nexus 6P
Twitter
bentxnail
Don't worry about super fine scratches on your screen, definitely don't consider an insurance replacement over it. If you apply a screen protector over fine scratches, you will never notice them again. A lot of decent screen protectors will hide fine scratches very well. I had a good amount of fine scratches on my first GNex, but once I applied a screen protector from xtremeguard, I never noticed them again.

shaynesgnex

Reaction score
They won't replace it for scratches unless it's from defect. You'd have to have "something wrong" with it and then get a refurbished (likely one turned back in before the 14 days). I've had alot of success with the Verizon brand protectors. Used one for 2 years on my Droid X and the screen was spotless. Same said for my GNex.

Reaction score
they all use reinforced glass. "gorilla glass" is just a brand name for marketing gimmicks. my nexus has no scratches, dropped it a few times and always put in pockets with keys/change.

owen corning's "lotus glass" is supposed to be the next big thing.

HikenGruven

Reaction score
S

shooting

Come back from work this afternoon and I see a very thin and very faint scratch on about the top of my screen going from the side to about the middle. Would Verizon replace the phone for this or no? I'm thinking no but it's worth asking.
They may do not replace it for you because it was caused by personal factor.