Scrambled Net

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hi gang,

I thought it might be time to plug this game.

Scrambled Net Author: Moonblink

A nice port of a linux based game, whereas you have a server and multiple terminals in which you have to connect.

I found it challenging and a great time waster if you have nothing better to do (like await a few more DF posts ....)

In the day whereas it seems everyone goes towards ads and a paid version, Moonblink for reasons of his own with update 5.0 just made the full version available for free (Yup, I thought something was wrong when I saw the "Lite" drop off the title).

Give it a try gang, you won't be dissapointed, and if you find it to be too easy, then go to the insane level, it WILL take you a while.

I give it:

dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

Reaction score
Hi gang,

I thought it might be time to plug this game.

Scrambled Net Author: Moonblink

A nice port of a linux based game, whereas you have a server and multiple terminals in which you have to connect.

I found it challenging and a great time waster if you have nothing better to do (like await a few more DF posts ....)

In the day whereas it seems everyone goes towards ads and a paid version, Moonblink for reasons of his own with update 5.0 just made the full version available for free (Yup, I thought something was wrong when I saw the "Lite" drop off the title).

Give it a try gang, you won't be dissapointed, and if you find it to be too easy, then go to the insane level, it WILL take you a while.

I give it:

dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

Completely agree. I've had this for a while and it's an excellent waste of time.