1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Scrambled Net

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by RW-1, Jul 21, 2010.

1. RW-1

RW-1 New Member

Hi gang,

I thought it might be time to plug this game.

Scrambled Net Author: Moonblink

A nice port of a linux based game, whereas you have a server and multiple terminals in which you have to connect.

I found it challenging and a great time waster if you have nothing better to do (like await a few more DF posts ....)

In the day whereas it seems everyone goes towards ads and a paid version, Moonblink for reasons of his own with update 5.0 just made the full version available for free (Yup, I thought something was wrong when I saw the "Lite" drop off the title).

Give it a try gang, you won't be dissapointed, and if you find it to be too easy, then go to the insane level, it WILL take you a while.

I give it:

dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid
  2. BasilofBakerStreet

BasilofBakerStreet New Member

Completely agree. I've had this for a while and it's an excellent waste of time.
Search tags for this page
scrambled net android

scrambled net for ipad

scrambled net for iphone

scrambled net game
scrambled net ipad

scrambled net online