Scotch

rbw62

Reaction score
Anyone on here drink Scotch? Single malt is all I drink. Glenfiddich 18, or 16 yr. Anyone tried the 21 yr Glenfiddich?
Have tried other Scottish regions, but Speyside is Fav. Love a good maduro cigar and a shot or two of 12 or 18 yr.
How do you relax?

Sent from Batcave

Frederuco

Reaction score
A man after my own heart!

Single malt man here myself. I am enjoying a bottle of Glenlivet 15 year as we speak. Pair it with a Fuente Hemingway, or anything by La Flor Dominicana and it is a good day!

I typically drink 12-15 year myself. I am too cheap to go for anything much higher end than that except for a glass here or there.

I had the absolute pleasure of tasting some The Macallan 25 year. HOLY CRAP was it AWESOME. I looked into getting a bottle. About $750 for a fifth. No thanks!

I also enjoy some Glenfiddich 12-15 year.

I am not a huge fan of the blended scotch myself. Johnnie Walker Blue Label was in my hotel in the executive level. Not bad, but I'd still like the single malt better.

I like it a little chilled and with a splash. I picked up some whiskey stones that help chilling it without diluting the flavor.

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Don't drink much liquor. More of a beer person. IPA's are my favorite. Been drinking Abita's Jockamo lately. Don't really care for stuff like bud lite, too plain for me. Imo, micro breweries make better beer.

Tapped from a Nexus

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
I'm a beer guy mostly too but I do love tequila. Most are probably more into the reposado or anejo but I tend to like the silvers better. I was just at a restaurant that looked like it had a full bar but upon a closer look I realized every bottle was tequila! Most were $10-$12 per shot and I'm sorry to say my wallet was much lighter after that night! :biggrin:

OP
rbw62

rbw62

Reaction score
Just picked up a bottle of Glenlivet 18, it is very smooth, light, long Finnish with a hint of fruit, a touch of maple, oak. Very balanced. I recommend trying a dram or two with your fav cigar like an Olivia V. The day will be brighter.

Sent from Batcave

OP
rbw62

rbw62

Reaction score
Forgot to add go to ilovescotch.com to learn about scotch. Enjoy!

Sent from Batcave

Grumpy01

Reaction score
Bourbon distiller myself. I am trying to acquire a palate for Scotch. Had a Cragganmore 12 recently and did enjoy that.