1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Scosche FM Transmitter w/ USB charger port

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Accessories' started by sidsixseven, Mar 30, 2011.

1. sidsixseven

sidsixseven Member

[​IMG]
    Amazon: Scosche Digital FM Transmitter and USB Charger

With Unlimited Data on my Thunderbolt, I really wanted to get Pandora radio setup and working well through my car stereo. I've searched these forums and others and never really found an inexpensive solution until now.

I have an older car without bluetooth or an aux input jack and I just bought this FM Transmitter for my car for $23. Reception has been pretty good and I think what sets this apart from other FM transmitters I've used is that:
    • it hooks up through your 3.5-mm headphone jack
    • it has a USB charger port that works with the mini-USB Thunderbolt charger
    The key is that USB port which lets me charge any USB device. This means my wife can use it for her iPhone or I can use it for my Thunderbolt. It's working well for me and I would recommend it if you are looking for an inexpensive solution to use your Tbolt for music in an older car.

Now one thing I have been wondering is how it would work with the Thunderbolt Car Dock. Does anyone know how the charger works for the Car Dock? Does it use USB like the stock home charger or does it plug directly into the cigarette lighter?
    ---
    Mods: Meant to post this in Thunderbolt accessories. Can you please move to the correct forum?
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2011
Search tags for this page
fm modulator usb slot charger
fm transmitter usb charger
how do i play my android music through scosche transmitter
how to get scoshe transmitter to play usb
ikqfmtd6r

micro usb fm transmitter

micro usb fm transmitter android
scosche charger
scosche charger radio
scosche charger usb