Score one For Android

DroidMastar2

Reaction score
Well there are at least 300 more Droid users out there. Oprah just gave away 300 Motorola Defy's today. Sexy phone... Score one for Android...

DEFY_L3Qtr_TMO_270x315.jpg

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Nice, but I loathe her to no end.

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
who cares? not like any of us hold majority shares in Droid... All this means is she had 300 people who took off work..... no wait, got up early to get to the studio for a free handout. They will sell the phone because they can't afford (or don't have the credit) to turn it on.

iPirate

Reaction score
who cares? not like any of us hold majority shares in Droid... All this means is she had 300 people who took off work..... no wait, got up early to get to the studio for a free handout. They will sell the phone because they can't afford (or don't have the credit) to turn it on.

lol, i like how you judged a group of people based only on the show they watch...

anyways, Motorola made their money, whocares what she does with the phones, she can sit on them if that makes her happy.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
sweet. 300 more noobs we will have to help. :)

seriously though, since I am anti iphone and pro android, any good rep is good news. The ladies watch Oprah like they hanve menstral cycles (that "like clockwork" for those of you that don't know). So Android picks up 1000's of new phone users via free phone or watching and thinking "Oprah likes it so now I do" because Oprah said it was cool. Works for me.

Bdog

Reaction score
That totally reminds me! I once saw a menstrual calendar in the Market!

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
That totally reminds me! I once saw a menstrual calendar in the Market!

lmfao.. I saw that too.

"Like omg, my droid says I started my period. Am i pregnant?" I can see more than one teenager saying that.

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score

lol, i like how you judged a group of people based only on the show they watch...

anyways, Motorola made their money, whocares what she does with the phones, she can sit on them if that makes her happy.

Stereotypes are around for a reason.... funny how that works....

And it's fine Moto makes their money.... but I always roffles at people thinking they are apart of the "winning" side because they have the Droid. Unless you own stock in the company, you aren't "winning" anything except the right to pay someone else.

listenman20

Reaction score
Someone said it right the other day. It may be in a song or something. I wish I could remember the wording. Folks watch Oprah to tell them how to feel, what to do with their empty lives. That was the gist of it anyway.

Bdog

Reaction score
Maybe it's a comfort for people mcatdtDroid. People feel justified with their purchases when they're given good publicity and friendly attention. Or they simply feel Android is a good enough system to deserve to gain better reputation than other systems out there. It's not about being on "the winning side" or gaining stocks. It's "suck it! Harpo likes my phone better than yours!" Which says a lot, especially considering how much of the American female population watches her show.

MrC1122

Reaction score
I don't think it matters how a person obtains android. (as long as it's legal) The point is, that they now have ANDROIDS!...wonder what would have been said if she gave out those pos iphones?

iPirate

Reaction score

Stereotypes are around for a reason.... funny how that works....

And it's fine Moto makes their money.... but I always roffles at people thinking they are apart of the "winning" side because they have the Droid. Unless you own stock in the company, you aren't "winning" anything except the right to pay someone else.
Motorola stock made a little jump today :)