School/Student Organizer

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by fnunura, Jan 23, 2011.

1. fnunura

fnunura New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, does anyone know of a student organizer app where I can input all my assignments and tests for school that is linked to a website? I've looked at Course Pro and Class Buddy but in those I can only add things through the app itself. I found Grades: Student Organizer that claims I can edit through my computer and then sync, but I'm not sure how that works yet and it seems that I would only be able to make changes on my personal computer where a specific program is installed....not a website where I can just log in and have access anywhere I go. Grades seems to be the closest thing to what I'm looking for from the research I've done so far but I was wondering if anyone knows of anything better. Thanks.

2. JackJuice

JackJuice New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    What's the main feature you're looking for?
    I'm incredibly forgetful about assignment due dates, so I put each and every assignment for this semester as an "all-day event" in my Google Calendar. Then I use CalWidget to make a 4x4 Calendar on one of my homescreens, set to only show my "assignments" calendar I made. Lists every assignment on it's due date across one full screen.
    Hope this helps!

Search tags for this page
best organizer ap for high school students
best organizer for school
best organizing app for students android

best school organizer

best school organizer android

best school organizer app android

school class organizer
school organizer android
school organizer app syllaubus
student organizer app android