Scary moment

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I awoke this morning to my alarm, and when I looked at my homescreen, clarus battery said 70% and no charge symbol (it was plugged in all night). Needless to say, I freaked.

I immediately felt for the wall plug. Plugged in. Unplugged it from the phone and plugged it back in. nothing. I rebooted into RZR, the charge light didn't come on. I just then had the feeling, "this is how my droid is going to die."

Reluctantly, I booted to android knowing the phone would be dead in about 4 hours.

Got to the homescreen...100%.

What the...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

jessemhess

Reaction score
I awoke this morning to my alarm, and when I looked at my homescreen, clarus battery said 70% and no charge symbol (it was plugged in all night). Needless to say, I freaked.

I immediately felt for the wall plug. Plugged in. Unplugged it from the phone and plugged it back in. nothing. I rebooted into RZR, the charge light didn't come on. I just then had the feeling, "this is how my droid is going to die."

Reluctantly, I booted to android knowing the phone would be dead in about 4 hours.

Got to the homescreen...100%.

What the...

Never had that problem.. I have made it a point to clear my battery cache every time I flash a new rom.. Don't know if that would have anything to do with it, just a thought.. By the way. Any news of when the new rom is coming out? :)

SaxaDroid

Reaction score
try cleaning your connections...i mean the usb connection on your phone and the mini side of the cable..but i would clean all of it with a small qtip and alcohol or i have a spray made for electrical parts....i was having some weird battery but i was searching and someone in another thread said to clean it and so i did...no more problems for me

OP
guidot

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
He's going to be coding this weekend so I MAY be testing sunday? Not sure though.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I wiped battery statistics on PE 4.2 and ran my phone dead. I plugged in to charge and left it there ALL DAY...and it only got to 90 percent. Never would completely charge. Then I just unplugged and used as normal...plugged it back in...and it was fine after that.

Kinda weird, but wanted to share since its similar incident.

Taco

Reaction score
One time when I was running MIUI I plugged the phone in and where my battery % would be was a ? And I was told to plug in my phone and that no charger was detected. And the whole screen was gray. A reboot fixed it whatever it was.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

666ogre666

Reaction score
Search for Droid calibrate on xda. The Guy has an interesting way of calibrating.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums