Scared! plz help.. i think its bricked.

lilhill

Reaction score
Also, download ROM Manager and you can make a CW backup right from its home menu.

If you use the backup tool My Backup, you can make separate apps and data backups (in addition to your SP or CW backup) so you can restore just your apps or system settings.

Glad you got things back under control - I know That's scary feeling of having seriously messed something up and not know how to fix it/if it can be fixed...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
E

EddieG6

Reaction score
i have some more questions for you guys..
ok so i have the latest chevyno1 1 gzh ROM from rom manager. what does downloading smoked glass do?

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i have some more questions for you guys..
ok so i have the latest chevyno1 1 gzh ROM from rom manager. what does downloading smoked glass do?
That is a theme that you install over the ROM, at the same time if you're doing it thru ROM Manager...

lilhill

Reaction score
Download Set CPU to manage your overclock kernel and use the profiles option so you don't roast your Droid.

Smoked glass is a theme, which is a bunch of skins of the GUI (includes the looks of icons, apps, etc). You flash that zip file thru rom manager or CW mod just like you would any rom. It's separate Geo. The actual rom tho...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
That smoked theme is similar to mine in the screnshots below... just tht mine is customized a bit...
I have mine installed over the Bugless Beast v0.4 ROM...

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Way better way to spend the rest of the night vs just staring at a bricked phone eh? :) Nothing like a little panic to get the blood flowing and stomach churning.[/QUOTE]

I know that feeling :p[/QUOTE]

No comment ^ :p

Sent from my Droid

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Way better way to spend the rest of the night vs just staring at a bricked phone eh? :) Nothing like a little panic to get the blood flowing and stomach churning.

I know that feeling :p[/QUOTE]

No comment ^ :p

Sent from my Droid[/QUOTE]

Fail quote :p

Ha, it messed up my quote too :p

Here, let me had one more smiley face sticking its tung out :p

Last edited:
OP
E

EddieG6

Reaction score
umm guys, theres ONE problem.. i lost root acess. all my apps that need root like Set CPU, Titanium Backup, Barnacle tethering, ROM manager.. all need root. and they wont work.. so i guess i have to re root?

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So you don't have SuperUser?? .... which ROM did you end up trying?