Scale?

JoeeDB

Reaction score
Would it be too hard to make an app as a scale? To measure like grams or light things?

Silverwing

Reaction score
The screen is capacitative, so it does not measure the pressure you apply with your finger. What this screen does is measure the electrical current that the nerves emit (through your finger tips, which is why you cannot use the screen with a traditional stylus or even your fingers if you are wearing gloves). I do not believe there are actual touch sensors in the phone, so unless I am mistaken, I am afraid it is impossible to measure weight using this device.

Last edited:

sparticus

Reaction score
good idea

i like that idea. the iphone has an app that measures weight and i believe the iphone is capacitive also. i dont know if the app actually work as the iphone wasn't mine. but it s there none the less.

coondogg97

Reaction score
i like that idea. the iphone has an app that measures weight and i believe the iphone is capacitive also. i dont know if the app actually work as the iphone wasn't mine. but it s there none the less.

The reviews aren't too good. This is the most popular one in the app store. I downloaded a free version and the quality was about the same, just spits out random numbers.

20091211222307.jpg

shugknight

Reaction score
I was hoping for this also.. then I smoked it all and said.. OH WELL!

And isn't it great that all of us think alike? lol

Cause I bet when you first read SCALE, I know the first thing that popped in your mind.