Scale wallpaper image?

RAZRmax

Reaction score
Is there a way to scale a wallpaper image so it fits on the screen the way I want? If anyone uses Ubuntu you know how 'scale' works on the desktop

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Can't say I am familiar with Ubuntu or their scale feature, but I use GoLauncher and you can set the wallpaper to either scroll how it normally does or stay stagnant from screen to screen.

OP
R

RAZRmax

Reaction score
Bump. Just hoping someone else can chime in here. I have a lot of pics in my gallery, but many are PC-size and when I use them as wallpaper on the droid, all I see is a little in the middle.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Perhaps I'm misunderstanding, but when you select set as, you should get the ability to crop or fit the photo. To resize, my wife likes to use wallpaper wizard. Its free in the PS.

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!

OP
R

RAZRmax

Reaction score
Ok, I got it figured out... I can shrink (which would zoom in) or stretch (to zoom out) before setting as wallpaper. Thank you.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
RAZRmax said:
Ok, I got it figured out... I can shrink (which would zoom in) or stretch (to zoom out) before setting as wallpaper. Thank you.

No problem. Glad I could help. :)

DROID RAZR MAXXAMIZED!!!

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Bump. Just hoping someone else can chime in here. I have a lot of pics in my gallery, but many are PC-size and when I use them as wallpaper on the droid, all I see is a little in the middle.

Checkout a free app called Image 2 Wallpaper from the Play Store.