Sbrissen UPdates CM10.1 Verizon Galaxy Note II Rom to Android 4.2.1!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
cm-10.11-640x459-1.png

The Verizon Galaxy Note II is not officially supported by Team Cyanogen yet, mainly because of the headaches of a locked down bootloader. Adam Outler has released a method of unlocking the bootloader. I had assumed that this device would be officially supported by CM shortly after that happened but no such luck. Good thing develop "Sbrissen" has decided to take matters into his own hands. He has put together a CM rom for the Vzw Gn2 and has also done an excellent job of keeping his rom updated. He has updated his rom to Android 4.2.1. In his release thread he mentions a few bugs. He says that NFC is flaky (i have not tested this), he also says that orientation sensors take a minute to adjust after the first boot (i did experience this), and he says that you may or may not have functioning GPS (mine functioned just fine). All that being said the Rom is incredibly light and fast and includes some nice customization options and all functionality of 4.2.1! Check out this Rom at the source link below!

Via Rootzwiki