Sbf question

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
OK so I want to get flashing but first I want to make sure I know how to sbf and that it works properly. Can I put the phone in recovery and plug it in just to make sure it registers my phone? If so how do I get back to a normal boot after checking this? There is nothing wrong now, I just want to test it to be prepared.

Sent from my rooted DROID2

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
not recovery, the bootloader. hold up on the dpad when powering on IIRC and itll go straight to that.

to get it back on, just unplug the USB cord and pull the battery.

OP
ldopa

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Bootloader that's what I meant. Still learning. Thanks for the help!

OP
ldopa

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Why won't my d2 show up on rsd lite 4.9? I am able to transfer files from phone to pc and I even download the drivers to my phone and copied them to the laptop (my pc doesn't have Internet) :( I want to make sure I can sbf before flashing liberty!

OP
ldopa

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yup it was my first time granted. Power on while holding the up button. I got the sbf file and rsd lite 4.9. Maybe it's something with the drivers? It says something didn't install correctly when I plug it in but I can copy files from my sd. The adb logo shows and USB debugging is on. Not sure

OP
ldopa

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
OK so now after updating the drivers (I think), it says in order, S flash USB N/A and connected.... am I good?