SBF Mess Big Time

ergon

Reaction score
I was having some issues with my PC and 1.8.9. I decided to SBF with theidoctor's direction. Everything went OK until the reboot. I now have the following:
Bootloader
Err:A5,70,70,00,1F

NEW_MAP Blank
Service Req'd
Battery OK
OK to Program
Transfer Mode:
USB I'm I bricked or what can I do?

DThomp

Reaction score
Um 30.04 is the new boot loader. Were you running the leak from team black hat?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
E

ergon

Reaction score
Are you using the latest SBF and RSD 4.8?

Yes

Um 30.04 is the new boot loader. Were you running the leak from team black hat?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

No, I hadn't gotten that far. I believe the system is fried for the bootloader is as far as it will go. Well that and off. I've tried everything else. I think I'll stay away from the ..ah..leaks. I'll give 1.8.9 another try though.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
that seems as though u didnt use the proper sbf. whats the exact name u have it saved as

fr3nzy

Reaction score
im stuck at this same state, no sbf could fix it so i had to switch back to my old verizon phone untill theres a new sbf

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Ya, current boot loader is 30.03, not .04. The current OTA sbf name is VRZ_MB810_2.3.15_1FF_01.sbf If you didn't use one named that, then you messed up big time.

GrandMasterB

Reaction score
Thats because the idoctors instructions are a complete copy/paste rip off of Team Black Hats newest leak that updates bootloader to 30.04. Unfortunately the state your device is in is a known issue with this release and you are SOL until they release a full SBF. Sorry :(

GMB

maderschramm

Reaction score
um......actually, the 2.2 Froyo (2.3.15) bootloader is version 30.04. I'm looking at it right now.

I'd re-sbf (using my guide :laugh:)

GrandMasterB

Reaction score
um......actually, the 2.2 Froyo (2.3.15) bootloader is version 30.04. I'm looking at it right now.

No its not. Maybe if you have a refurbed droid then yes, that is a known problem. Otherwise its 30.03

GMB

GrandMasterB

Reaction score

No its not. Maybe if you have a refurbed droid then yes, that is a known problem. Otherwise its 30.03

GMB

aw crap, you're right! gah, I feel like an idiot.

No way man, we all learn something new every day. For instance, I just now realized my wife emptied my wallet this morning. Who's the idiot now? LOL :)

GMB

Porterhouse0

Reaction score

GMB

No way man, we all learn something new every day. For instance, I just now realized my wife emptied my wallet this morning. Who's the idiot now? LOL :)

GMB

haha thats hilarious....hey is there a quick way to find out what BL you are on??

maderschramm

Reaction score

GrandMasterB

Reaction score

GMB

haha thats hilarious....hey is there a quick way to find out what BL you are on??

Power off your DX and hold the volume up and down buttons at the same time while you press and hold the power button. Screen should flash and when you let go it will be in bootloader. Press power to reboot when you are done.

GMB