sbf for droid 1

chefjellynow

Reaction score
i have looked and am finding conflicting info on the sbf file for droid 1.
My friend wants to bring it back to stock out of box. do i do the 320 or 340? please point me in the right direction. I have a DX and have sbf'd many times so i know how to do it, just not sure on the correct stock factory file

tyty

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Download the FRG83G sbf file. That will put the D1 back to factory 2.2.2
Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
C

chefjellynow

Reaction score
ok, it says that thats an update. I am looking for a full sbf install to get the D1 to unrooted factory out of box default 2.2.1 i presume. i may have been unclear when my request

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
No call dropping issues to speak of. I'm still using 2.0 because this is the absolute best my phone has ever run. I know 2.1 is out, but it's not quite as stable in my opinion.

Perhaps it's a kernel issue? I had some issues running certain kernels. I switched to ChevyNo1 and my phone runs fantastic. If a new kernel doesn't help, you could try a wipe and fresh install.

mymotoq07

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I was using 2.0 too because it said stable. Other than the calls dropping, I agree it was the absolute best the phone ever ran!!
Don't know what the kernel was, I'm now on some crazy version of 2.2.2 that's how I came to ask you a question as I was looking for a perfect stock dl.
I'm wondering if I should unroot and start all over fresh or what?
waiting for some help on my post if you have a min, check that out too...
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/hacking-help/155755-what-have-i-done-wifi-error.html#post1597144
and my apologies, I would have PM'd you but my brain is fried and I don't even remember if that is possible in this forum and how to do it.
Thanks

No call dropping issues to speak of. I'm still using 2.0 because this is the absolute best my phone has ever run. I know 2.1 is out, but it's not quite as stable in my opinion.

Perhaps it's a kernel issue? I had some issues running certain kernels. I switched to ChevyNo1 and my phone runs fantastic. If a new kernel doesn't help, you could try a wipe and fresh install.

Aximtreo

Reaction score
Thanks tyvm

tyvm thanks

I have the Droid X that I did the official GB update from Verizon. I am downloading the file you mentioned above and want to ask a simple question.

How to I fun the file to go back to 2.2. Sorry for such a mundane question.:)

I found out the solution, sorry to bother.

Last edited: