1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

sbf flash did not get me back to stock....

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by searayman, Jan 12, 2011.

1. searayman

searayman New Member

So I really screwed up my phone and eventually got it to run ok flashing a stock root but I did not clear cache etc before flashing it so the lexlite 2.0 boot animation is still there and when I try to install certain apps it just reboots. So next thing I did was try to flash sbf to get complete clean stock. I did this using red life 4.8 and it said pass and that it was successful. But I do not think it worked because when it rebooted I still saw the lexlite 2.0 boot animation and I am still having trouble installing / updating a bunch of apps.

So what can I do now? I would like to just flash another clean rom if I can't get sbf to work but the problem is when I flashed the stock rom I lost root and can't get root back cause the z4 app didn't install.

Thanks for your help, I really need to get my phone back!
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Do you have the X? It doesn;t sound like it. Are you in the wrong area? Let me know and I'll move you.
  3. searayman

searayman New Member

Yes this is the droid x