1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

SBF fails

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by pkbest, Mar 29, 2011.

1. pkbest

pkbest New Member

Yes, it literally fails. Trying to sbf back to .34 so i can do the GB ROOTED. I had the unrooted GB installed. Installed RSDlite 4.8, all the drivers associated. everything went fine until 99%, then it said failed.. and had a really long error associated with it. Now the phone sits here with Corrupt Code Bootloader 30.04 screen. It says Ok to flash and Battery OK all that. I have rebooted and tried to flash again. I'm assuming I've only soft bricked this phone and there is a way to fix it, however, really having the issues here and i really need to get back up and running. Thanks in advanced!
  2. Red_Baran

Red_Baran New Member

I have the same issue, any way to fix this?
  3. Red_Baran

Red_Baran New Member

Finally got mine fixed
    Open RDS Light
    Go to Config
    Flash/Flex Options
    Check ODM_Serial
    Check Restart after flexing
  4. pkbest

pkbest New Member

Actually, I found an easy fix that worked for me. Reboot your machine. Apparently, after any failed attempt, you should reboot your computer. Read this in another thread, heck, possibly another forum, but it worked. DX GB rooted #FTW
Search tags for this page

droid bionic sbf fails at oem

sbf flasd options