I had a failure of the phe phone, using this .sbf:[ http://goo.gl/NPB7Z] The flashing worked fine, but I lost use of the phone, text was dead, and my number changed to 000 000 6778! I had to perform the dreaded *22898 and re-flash BACK to the original .621. Now I have to delete the same garbage I dumped the first time I took the phone from stock to root. I find I was 'saved' by TB, but not happy tobe back with .621 .sbf. I wil be daring and redo this again soon, I now know this flash was not a workable solution. Just wanted to inform people about the potential troubles. My system: 4.5.621.MB810.verizon.en.US Version:2.3.4 Build: 4.5.1_57_DX8-51 ERI: 5 PRL version: 53269 Baseband version: BP_C_01.09.15P Kernel version: 184.108.40.206-g1282440 mcbk83@il93lnxdroid08 #1 Droid X on VZW.