SBF failed flashing

shahjee

Reaction score
I did everything right and it ended with rsdlite's status on the phone reading :"failed flashing process. phone [0000]: error switching phone to bp pass through mode (0x70bE); phone disconnected," and my pc giving me a "found new hardware: "QHSUSB_DLOAD" message. I am not able to find a driver for the mysterious new device.

My phone sits unperturbed, still reading "SW Update in progress..." If I try to shut it off, it doesn't respond. And when I battery-pull and put the battery back in, it starts up immediately with a "Bootloader D0.11 Code corrupt..." message.

I cannot make it go into bootloader mode. All it does it what I've told you. plz help me fast friends....................
sorry for my bad english.......after few days i found that driver and then installed it and then try to flash but no cchange still i have that problem.....

Last edited:
OP
S

shahjee

Reaction score
Help me friendz i am always in bootloader .........

Last edited:
OP
S

shahjee

Reaction score
i was also tried this but same problem......................it start with boot animation and then it get into bootlader mode

OP
S

shahjee

Reaction score
yes i did it but no change this problem started after remote unlock by sigma key..............thanks for reply.

themib

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid 4 (XT894)
are you bypassing battery with stripped usb wires?
if so that is your problem, that is unsafe, and can cause errors

use a battery

OP
S

shahjee

Reaction score
when i power on it ,its started with boot animation and the get into bootloader mode and when i am trying to flash it by RSD lite it stuck at 100% BP pass through mode and fail