SBF and wallpaper issues ..

kickyindahead

Reaction score
Ok ... for starters .. i have no problem doing and sbf .. the real problem comes when i activate the phone and and everything restores i get the same wallpaper that i had up before i decided to sbf. Is there some way i can stop my "current" wallpaper from showing up after i sbf and restore and all that good stuff? Currently running liberty v2.0.1 with no real issues other than a few fc every now and then with liberty stuff. Also would it be better to stay on liberty 1.5, 2.0 or stick with running 2.0.1... other than the restoration with my wallpaper there is nothing to complain about ... thanks to team GET~R~DONE ... You guys rock!!! thanks in advance too to anyone who has any useful information about my wallpaper situation ..

biknut1

Reaction score
Wallpapers

Ok ... for starters .. i have no problem doing and sbf .. the real problem comes when i activate the phone and and everything restores i get the same wallpaper that i had up before i decided to sbf. Is there some way i can stop my "current" wallpaper from showing up after i sbf and restore and all that good stuff? Currently running liberty v2.0.1 with no real issues other than a few fc every now and then with liberty stuff. Also would it be better to stay on liberty 1.5, 2.0 or stick with running 2.0.1... other than the restoration with my wallpaper there is nothing to complain about ... thanks to team GET~R~DONE ... You guys rock!!! thanks in advance too to anyone who has any useful information about my wallpaper situation ..

Kicky- I know I am out of my league here, but I thought I would share something I have noticed.

I downloaded the Incinerated theme from Mreyn and YankInDaSouth from this forum. For the wallpapers (and to change the icons) I had to put their images in my actual photo gallery, just like one of my pics, to be able to use them.

I also read on here just recently that a theme is nothing more than a pic (or maybe a group of pics) so I am sure it is stored somewhere that should make it find-able.

Hope this helps a little!

OP
kickyindahead

kickyindahead

Reaction score
thanks for the reply but would you happen to know where wallpapers are saved on the phone .. whether on the sd card or somewhere in the root of the phone? just curious .. i have the day off so im going to try wiping my sd card completely and sbfing and starting over from there .. just a thought ..have the day off and nothing better to do than try and figure something new out wih my phone..

biknut1

Reaction score
Where are the Wallpapers?

thanks for the reply but would you happen to know where wallpapers are saved on the phone .. whether on the sd card or somewhere in the root of the phone? just curious .. i have the day off so im going to try wiping my sd card completely and sbfing and starting over from there .. just a thought ..have the day off and nothing better to do than try and figure something new out wih my phone..

Sorry, I don't know where they are. I just searched my SD card, but not really sure what I am looking for. Nothing with the name "Wallpaper" but I'm sure it could have another file name. I also looked inside the Fissions and Themes folders, nothing there that I could recognize.

I just read on here how to access your phone's internal memory, but I don't recall how myself. You might be able to do a search, or post another thread.

Good luck with it!

jcl197

Reaction score
I think your wallpaper may be coming from google servers. Make sure that you dont have backup your settings to google servers enabled and then see if it still restores ur wallpaper. Or after sbf dont log in to your google account to see if the old wallpaper still comes back.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums