SAY WHATTTTT!!!!!!!

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I don't care about the Kardashians as I for one do not keep up with gossip news whatsoever. I mean we are talking about a family that got famous off a sex tape, sex change, and a reality tv show. Hey it is capitalism at its best and worst. I don't blame the Kardashians I blame they people who make them relevant.

Speaking of blame I guess I'll have to blame myself today for adding to the pile but an article on DL caught my eye. And the article was the Kardashians have an app that people can pay $2.99 a month to learn how to dress.

Again, I don't know whether to applaud that our society has found a way to allow some one to make money on such an app or be revolted that such an app actually exists?

I'll lean more toward that latter but there is a reason people want to come to America. It is a land of opportunity...the opportunity to sell some mess like that. But hey, it is a fair market and hopefully the market responds in a smart way.....though based on the history with this family (the Kardashians) I doubt it.

*Notice I did not post an image for this article.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Again, I don't know whether to applaud that our society has found a way to allow some one to make money on such an app or be revolted that such an app actually exists?

*Notice I did not post an image for this article.

Yes, be revolted! Actually be revolted that there are actually people who would spend $3 a month to learn how to dress like the Kardashians.

*and thank you!

(and I know your article was much more than your dismay over this app but I'll let others chime in on the benefits of free enterprise).

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Pump 5 gallons of filler in your butt and carry on with no regard to humans around you..there..now you're a special k

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Pump 5 gallons of filler in your butt and carry on with no regard to humans around you..there..now you're a special k
Out of context I was wondering what you were smoking. After reading the first reply I now understand.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Yeah i just kinda ran with that ..lol

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
best-kanye-west-kim-kardashian-meme-2013.jpg
Couldn't resist.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
...I don't blame the Kardashians I blame they people who make them relevant.

Bingo! Why are these people relevant to so many? I don't get it, not at all. Do they serve any useful purpose? If i found out that either one of my daughters bought this app and downloaded it, I would smash their phone with a hammer. :eek:

I downloaded it today just to see what it does...and it said I was dressed like a "handsome devil" :cool::D