say the bootloader gets unlocked...

irish22022

Reaction score
Is this something that Liberty will take advantage of? If so, what exactly can it do differently?

droidxchat

Reaction score
Liberty is great but ull prob see everyone go to CM

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

mikex

Reaction score
The boatloader ain't getting unlocked. It was all bs from a troll looking troll.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
is CM really all that good? I love Liberty but am willing to try something more pleasing graphically. This is why I keep trying to get LGB ported over.

webmastir

Reaction score
yep. what a crock. i so mad about that
pissed.gif

Jordan8

Reaction score
is CM really all that good? I love Liberty but am willing to try something more pleasing graphically. This is why I keep trying to get LGB ported over.

I've never had the chance to use it, judging by how well their site is designed & how many followers they have on twitter... Id say it's pretty good lol

MoeDaddy

Reaction score
Personally I think CM is the best option out there, the customization and never ending tweaks and refinements alone stand out to me over the rest. Not to mention that they are aosp based so when google drops an update they build that out and you then are on the newest version of android usually way ahead of official releases. Unfortunately their builds are for HTC devices mostly, D1 is supported, but that does have alot to do with the locked down moto's. Although, even samsung doesn't get the CM love but I guess that has to do with the HW not having all the drivers out, or something like that, so it's hard to compile from source and get working correctly.

Anyway, for me my next phone has to be CM compatible. So that means unlocked moto or HTC at this point. Too bad moto went the way they did...

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
if the bootloader does ever get unlocked, then yeah people will probably start trying out the wave of new roms that get released, i would certainly try cm, but i bet team liberty would make a new rom taking advantage of the newfound freedom.