Saving your Voicemal Password on the Motorola Droid

nycsrq

Reaction score
Is there something I'm missing, or am I just pretty inept? I cant figure out how to save my voicemail password, so that I don't have to manually type it in every time I check my voice mail. Anyone figure this out?

xliderider

Reaction score
Menu, Settings, Call Settings, Voicemail Settings, edit your voicemail number to *86,,XXXX where the XXXX is your password. The commas are pauses.

Mojo

Reaction score
Settings> Call Settings> VoiceMail Settings> Enter *86,,,password#

(Password is what ever your password is) the ,,, is for pauses each , is a pause. I found putting 3 in there gives it enough time to dial and wait to enter your password

Droids

Reaction score
I use 2 commas, seems to enough pause, hasn't failed yet.

raven1911

Reaction score
I inputted my actual phone number instead of *86 with a couple commas and my password but this doesn't seem to work. I don't want to use *86 because I was told it uses my minutes vs. Dialing my number direct. Is there a way to input my password using my direct phone number?

xliderider

Reaction score
I inputted my actual phone number instead of *86 with a couple commas and my password but this doesn't seem to work. I don't want to use *86 because I was told it uses my minutes vs. Dialing my number direct. Is there a way to input my password using my direct phone number?

It should work. I use the commas to call a number and enter an extension number after the call connects. The only time it doesn't work is when it takes a long time to connect the call and the pause wasn't long enough.