Saving sent picture....

Wadman

Reaction score
My wife sent me a photo of my son the other day and when I click and hold on the photo in the message, it won't give me any options to save the picture. The options flash for a split second and then disappear. Anyone know what it going on there? It has only been happening since the update. Any help would be great. Thanks a lot......

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
you could always download save MMS. free on the market and it does just what you want.

OP
Wadman

Wadman

Reaction score
you could always download save MMS. free on the market and it does just what you want.

I'll try it out. I just don't understand why the options flash for a second and then go away. Thanks for the fast response though.

warrior21

Reaction score
If it was sent in a message you have to long press the picture while it is still in the message. If you click on the picture to enlarge it you can't save it that way

OP
Wadman

Wadman

Reaction score
If it was sent in a message you have to long press the picture while it is still in the message. If you click on the picture to enlarge it you can't save it that way

I did this and the only option that would be close to saving is "copy to sd card." I copied it to the sd and it still isn't showing up in my gallery. Again, never had this problem before.....

OP
Wadman

Wadman

Reaction score
The save mms app works just fine. Thanks....

warrior21

Reaction score
Copy to sd card is the correct way to save it. Not sure why it isn't showing up in your gallery.

Last edited: