saving pictures to sd card

bigcarm15

Reaction score
i opended my camera and then went to setting but there is no where that is says to have new takin pictures sent right to my sd card . is there somthing i am not seeing or is ther a diff way to do this

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i opended my camera and then went to setting but there is no where that is says to have new takin pictures sent right to my sd card . is there somthing i am not seeing or is ther a diff way to do this

Try long pressing on the picture when its opened.

freeskier44

Reaction score
They are automatically saved to the Sd Card. There is no option either way.

firegeek

Reaction score
how do I ensure that my pics are going straight to my SD card? I don't have an overwheliming amount of applications and pictures. The memory on my SD card is still very full. However, my main memory has dropped. I honestly don't think that the pictures are going to my SD.

hobby31

Reaction score
Mount your sdcard to your computer and look for a folder called "dcim". They are usually in there in a folder called camera. I think the 8gb internal storage is being used for apps and the system as I cannot find a separate listing for the internal phone storage separate from the 8gb listed anywhere. It's not in the setting "sdcard and phone storage" and the file manager included on the phone doesn't show it and Astro file manager doesn't show it.