saving photos from message

agdade7790

Reaction score
ZTE z990g from Net 10. I bought it and I really like it, but when I receive pictures from messages I can't save it. I click and hold on pic and the options are lock message, call .., send SMS/MMS to.. forward, view message details, delete message. I want to save it to use as ID caller. My husband sent me pic from my kids and I want to use them as ID. What can I do?

Anupatech

Reaction score
Dowanload a app "Save MMS" from google store. Install it after you can save your picture and can use.

OP
agdade7790

agdade7790

Reaction score
screen light and dialpad

ZTE Merit Z990g When I try to use in calls and I have to choose any options or put my password it doesn't work. If I call my voice mail, when it get connected with the company the screen light turn off, completely black and there is not way how to turn it on (not the phone, the screen) to use the dial pad. I press every single bottom to try to activate it back but nothing work. Until the company hang up with me, call is done and comes back again. I switched my screen light time from 30 seconds to 2 minutes to see if that helps but nothing. I really need it, I can't use it even for my voice mail. Any idea? please..

OP
agdade7790

agdade7790

Reaction score
Thank you.. I am going to do it for other pics. :biggrin: I found another way with my gmail, I have the pictures in my computer and I edit my contacts information and add the photos ID, and it is send to my cellphone .

OP
agdade7790

agdade7790

Reaction score
ZTE Merit Z990g When I try to use in calls and I have to choose any options or put my password it doesn't work. If I call my voice mail, when it get connected with the company the screen light turn off, completely black and there is not way how to turn it on (not the phone, the screen) to use the dial pad. I press every single bottom to try to activate it back but nothing work. Until the company hang up with me, call is done and comes back again. I switched my screen light time from 30 seconds to 2 minutes to see if that helps but nothing. I really need it, I can't use it even for my voice mail. Any idea? please..