Saving photo on HTC Droid

Archerjostle

Reaction score
My girlfriend sent me a text message with a photo in it, but i cant figure out how to save that photo to my albums...can you inform me?

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
There should be a way to save to the sdcard from there.....I don't know if this applies to the Eris, but on a Droid, you long press the pic and there should be an option to save

divalibra

Reaction score
Download the app save mms and you will be able to save the pic to your sd card

OP
A

Archerjostle

Reaction score
Hmmm...i did try to long press and it only offered to allow me to set it as a number of things. Like wallpaper, icon image etc...i did download the save mms app and that worked...Thanks peeps!

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hmmm...i did try to long press and it only offered to allow me to set it as a number of things. Like wallpaper, icon image etc...i did download the save mms app and that worked...Thanks peeps!

Well I'm glad you at least found a solution...:icon_ banana:

refthemc

Reaction score

You might be using an old software, make sure you have the latest OTA updates that Verizon releases

OP
A

Archerjostle

Reaction score
I hope this dosent post twice...anyway...the phone says no updates avail? Anywhere else to look?
Maybe i just missed something when i tried...either way the app helped