Saving Items

Kyle

Reaction score
I recently downloaded the Astro App so i could be able to save pictures and ringtones and etc, but i can't figure out how to save pictures and audio clips to a file in the astro app that was sent to me by a text message. I have set up all folders i want in astro, but just can't figure out how to move things over to these folders. Sorry to ask such a dumb question but you will never know till you ask.

Thanks
Kyle...............

dtartini

Reaction score
If the file ie picture was sent via text, long press the picture in the text message. Select copy...it should save to a file on your sd card called download. To move it from the download folder navigate to it using astro, long press it, select edit, move. Then navigate to the folder where you want it, at the top of astro app select edit, paste.

mjs31

Reaction score
I recently downloaded the Astro App so i could be able to save pictures and ringtones and etc, but i can't figure out how to save pictures and audio clips to a file in the astro app that was sent to me by a text message. I have set up all folders i want in astro, but just can't figure out how to move things over to these folders. Sorry to ask such a dumb question but you will never know till you ask.

Thanks
Kyle...............

May I ask where you are saving them from? Or are you just talking about files you have dragged onto your card from your pc?