1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Saving Games for a flash with new roms

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Darksthour, Nov 28, 2010.

1. Darksthour

Darksthour New Member

So, I have been playing a lot of angry birds lately, as most of you all most likely are. It's a great game however every time I flash a new rom or update I lose all of my saved data. I really want to get three stars on all the levels but I also like checking new roms. My question is can you save the game to the SD card and also save the progress or every new rom do I have to start all over from the beginning with every flash?
  2. Jordan8

Jordan8 New Member

You can use titanium backup to save the games data.
  3. Schoat333

Schoat333 New Member

Use titanium backup.

Create a backup of your games before you wipe, then install your new rom. Once you download titanium backup again, select the game that you want to restore and then select to install app+data when it asks.
Search tags for this page

saving game when flashing rom