1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

saving flash

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by johnsonsteven86, Jul 11, 2010.

1. johnsonsteven86

johnsonsteven86 New Member

is there any way to save flash videos or games so i can access them when i dont have service. i used to do it on my psp but it didnt work for all games.
  2. icculusX

icculusX Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

I would think this would only be possible if you could find a way to download the SWF flash game file, then be able to 'run' it using some other app... which I do not think is possible at this time if I am correct.
  3. johnsonsteven86

saving the file is the easy part (on a computer anyway) i was just hoping there was some kind of application that would open it. normaly you would open using internet explorer but i have no idea how to make my phone open files using internet explorer. hopefuly someone else that knows what theyre doing will be interested and figure it out. id pay for it
  4. johnsonsteven86

nevermind i figured it out. for those interested place swf file on the root of your sd card, open internet explorer and enter file:///sdcard/filename.swf in the url. filename can be changed to the name of the swf file i was just using it as an example