1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Saving a vid from a text

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Kmasters21, Oct 23, 2010.

1. Kmasters21

Kmasters21 New Member

I looked around and I did not see a post that would help for my particular issue but i have the Motorola Droid and i have got pictures sent to me and i know i have to hold my finger on top of the pic for about 2 seconds and the menu comes up but i just got 2 videos from a friend and i tried to save them but it wont bring up the menu. it only highlights around the play button no matter how long i select it. is there another way to save the video because i really dont want to look through hundreds of texts just to see the video again
  2. tat2junior

tat2junior New Member

If there is a message attached, try pressing and holding on that. It should bring up a menu, then choose save attached to sd card.
  3. Kmasters21

Kmasters21 New Member

thank you so much. i never got text with one before so i didnt catch on to that.