1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

saved, secured with WPA2 wifi problem

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR MAXX' started by MaxxDoubt, Sep 16, 2012.

1. MaxxDoubt

MaxxDoubt New Member

Since i got the Razr Maxx i haven't been able to connect to wifi. It just goes back and forth between Connecting... & Saved, Secured with WPA2.
    I've forgotten connection and redid it with right and wrong passwords but it does the same thing either way.
    help?
  2. drivinfocused

drivinfocused New Member

Welcome to DF! I've heard this issue before. Iirc it's a setting in the router that needs to be changed. But I haven't had this issue before.
  3. cleave

cleave New Member

This happens with my wifi occasionally. I usually just needed to: "forget" the wifi connection on the phone, reset the router, and then reconnect to a fresh wifi and all is good. I'm guessing you've done that already?
  4. MaxxDoubt

MaxxDoubt New Member

Yeah I had done that, but what I hadn't done and what worked finally was not just resetting the router but unplugging it for a minute. Works now, thanks people!
  5. cleave

cleave New Member

Unplugging it is actually how you reset it. Glad it worked for you though :)
  6. BravoJaime

BravoJaime New Member

Thank you Cleave for this suggestion. Worked like a charm, I shook my head in disbelief that it was so simple because I was looking in other forums and everyone was getting so technical in how to fix it.

I have a Galaxy S4 and so does my wife. I had no problems logging onto WiFi. Hers kept saying Saved and Secured. Our 4 laptops, 2 Kindles and iPad, and 2 other cell phones had no problems connecting either. Just her phone.

Again, this solution worked so easily that when I saw her phone connect to WiFi, I just said, "You have to be effin kidding me!!!"

:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: CLEAVE
Search tags for this page
android wifi saved secured
droid razr m wont connect to wifi
samsung galaxy s3 wifi saved secured
saved secured but not connected

saved secured with wpa

saved secured with wpa android

saved secured with wpa/wpa2

saved secured with wpa2

saved, secured with wpa/wpa2
saved, secured with wpa2