Save games from GameBoid (Android GBA Emulator) to Visual Boy Adv. GBA Emulator (PC)?

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by XEURONIX, Apr 30, 2011.

1. XEURONIX

XEURONIX New Member

Hi,

A few weeks ago I have started to play Pokemon Emerald on my Xperia PLAY with the GameBoid Emulator for Andoid. I have progressed a lot and now I really want to play in on PC with on of these emulators like DeSmuME or Visual Boy Advanced. But here comes the problem I have. The save games from GameBoid are pretty strange. For Pokemon Emerald I have the following save games: Pokemon Emerald.sav, Pokemon Emerald.ss0, Pokemon Emerald.rc and Pokemon Emerald.ss1.rc . The Virtual Boy Advanced saves in .sgm file format. I don't know how to convert these sve files from the GameBoid to VBA or DeSmuME. I tried by changing the last 3 letters like .sav to .sgm but it says taht is unable or something like this.
    I really show my appreciation if someone could help me out.

Thanks in advance!
  2. wyzzerdd

wyzzerdd New Member

I would also like to know how to convert them.
  3. ohlalayeah

ohlalayeah New Member

I want to know how to open the GBA Android saved games on PC too.
  4. swordsx48

swordsx48 New Member

save via ingame method on gameboid. copy the sav to the location of the rom on computer. open rom. load game. save state. win!
  5. helper123

helper123 New Member

just found out how to get ur save files from ur android to pc, first, obviously try to download the Visual boy advance, which is a GBA emulator for pc, then in your android phone, find the .zip files that lets u play the game in ur emulator, as well get the ones that has the same name as the .zip file (ex. pokemon_emerald) you can see that its a .sav and .sgm file, download all of those from ur android then when you did, put the .zip, .sgm, and .sav into a foleder but dont put the .sgm and .sav into the .zip file.... then just open Visual Boy Advance, find the .zip file and play:happy3:DancingNexusdancedroid
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2013
Search tags for this page

gameboid for pc

gameboid pc

gameboid save files

how to play pokemon on android

how to save games on gameboid
how to save on gameboid
how to save pokemon on android
play pokemon on android
pokemon emerald gameboid save

pokemon emerald save file android