SAS3 Talk

DGKisLiFE

Reaction score
There really aren't any current updated threads on SAS3, I'd like to find some information out. What's your favorite gun? What's the best weapons for certain game modes? Whatever is on your mind, post here!

Holocaust_KiD

Reaction score
It depends so I'll use wipe out Max for purge to get those nasty nests and leave the zombies to other guys , for Armageddon I'll use mini gun maxed it reaches 2500 bullets perfect gun for it, on normal ones use different guns I use seizure its a fast weapon and a good one if maxed ...anyway I've opened a clan if u want to join u r welcome (look my thread)

KiD out .......... (o_O)

And what's with cannabis <_<

Last edited:
OP
DGKisLiFE

DGKisLiFE

Reaction score
That's a great combo and great playing strategy. I do the same with Purge, I use Wipeout maxed with phoenix on all game modes, it's incredibly powerful with a +85% Damage, fast with a +60% Firerate, and a 55% reload speed. I'm almost untouchable, I have all the perks except for xp boost and I also have a SCMITR I'm working on maxing since I hear those are pretty good in Apocalypse.

Plus, that was a plant me and a friend grew during the winter, came out beautiful. : P