SAS 3 Wall Hack & All premium guns! :D

iTwiggy

Reaction score
Heey guys, I'm a newb here but I come to bring you great news. To whoever plays sas3! I have recently been working on the wall hack for sas which originally was made for iPod, I took the liberty of recreating that mod for the android platform. It was super hard to do it since I had to extract the contents of the app. But yeah you get the idea. I have a video on it for proof if any of you Wanna see. Its on my YouTube. But that's not all, I also made the profile hack that alot of people have been wanting. Where you get EVERYTHING! From all guns to more XP and cash per kill, pyrotechnics. Pack and more!

I can't put up the attachments right now cause I posted this with my phone, and the files are on my computer
ill put them up when I get home.
:)
iTwiggy out.

*Update #3*
Here's. The link for the wall hack, instructions are in the text file I put in there, please follow them, it'll help you out.
*This is Version 1.9*
this is the latest version

SAS3Wallhack.v1.9.zip

*This is the gun hack with all Premium and phoenixed guns*
SAS3AndroidAllGuns.v1.9 (Level 50).zip

*Just in case that file resets everything*
Made a backup on titanium and you can restore my data, just make sure you change your name. :) note that this is my backup and it has the wall hack in it already.
SAS3MyBackUp.zip

Please let me know if you need any help or there's something wrong with the link or whatever.

If you guys appreciate my efforts please check out my YouTube or atleast Say Thanks<3 I really Appreciate it.

[video=youtube;oQ7Uo-AI95c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7Uo-AI95c[/video]

Holocaust_KiD

Reaction score
iTwiggy but this is not hacking the game itself its like making a new one that have all the weapons and everything but anyway great work (o_O) KiD out :biggrin:
PS: don't copy my "OUT" technique xD

OP
iTwiggy

iTwiggy

Reaction score
Lol iight I got you KiD xD but thanks I try . I should have the links for the premium hack up soon alright.

OP
iTwiggy

iTwiggy

Reaction score
Update number 2 guys! just put up the premium gun hack!

Holocaust_KiD

Reaction score
iTwiggy I was trying the same thing for the guns but I'll see if this works even in multi player

OP
iTwiggy

iTwiggy

Reaction score
Heey KiD did you put the profile.bin in the files folder in /data/data/com.ninjakiwi.sas3... ? cause everyone else that told me about it got it working.. no need to fear! twiggy here! lol ima post a video tut on it right now for you.

Holocaust_KiD

Reaction score
Heey KiD did you put the profile.bin in the files folder in /data/data/com.ninjakiwi.sas3... ? cause everyone else that told me about it got it working.. no need to fear! twiggy here! lol ima post a video tut on it right now for you.
It worked but I don't know what went wrong first time

OP
iTwiggy

iTwiggy

Reaction score
Its Alright as long as you got it im happy, :) that video i made for you!

OP
iTwiggy

iTwiggy

Reaction score
Guys sorry I haven't been on. And Ima updated both links as soon as I can. I have all phoenixed guns for version 1.9 the WALLHACK also for version 1.9

mammadkhata

Reaction score
when i replace that file the game turns from first time. i tried to replace back the first profiles.bin but my saves has been lost. i try it more and more times