SAR levels

rjeatkrconley

Reaction score
Its not so much that I am not worried about it, I hate holding my phone to my ear to talk. I have used Bluetooth since it first came out, and have never looked back.

alexhaua

Reaction score
SAR rating

Hi,

I definitely care about SAR ratings for cell phones as most cell phones cause a headache and the newer Smartphones are getting worse. I've tried some phones that even cause a problem when I'm texting. Another person posted about using a bluetooth but that hasn't been a solution for me. Cell phone companies need to start addressing this issue and it looks like Samsung may be on their way. I just read that they took this into account in the creation of the Samsung Nexus S3; I'm gonna wait to try it out. You are smart in being concerned about this issue; only a few of us can actually feel the ill effects of RF radiation and it's not all in our heads. I've confirmed my symptoms with an RF and EMF meter. Good luck out there

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I definitely care about SAR ratings for cell phones as most cell phones cause a headache and the newer Smartphones are getting worse. I've tried some phones that even cause a problem when I'm texting. Another person posted about using a bluetooth but that hasn't been a solution for me. Cell phone companies need to start addressing this issue and it looks like Samsung may be on their way. I just read that they took this into account in the creation of the Samsung Nexus S3; I'm gonna wait to try it out. You are smart in being concerned about this issue; only a few of us can actually feel the ill effects of RF radiation and it's not all in our heads. I've confirmed my symptoms with an RF and EMF meter. Good luck out there
Sorry to hear that, man that must suck gonads.

alexhaua

Reaction score
Phone SAR

You're telling me....there are some cool phones out there that I can't even use; I'll post after I try out the Samsung S3....

If anybody is interested.....I gave the Samsung Galaxy S3, (Verizon), a try and I really liked the phone; however, as mentioned before, I'm sensitive to cell phone radiation. Even though Samsung mentioned that they took this into account when developing the phone, which has a Head
SAR rating of around 0.48 and a BODY SAR of 1.29, it definitely caused symptoms, (headache, nausea, sick feeling in my chest). I tried messing with the settings to minimize unnecessary data transmissions, and I even downloaded an app to force it into 3G mode. Unfortunately, nothing worked and I had to switch back to my old phone. Back to the drawing board I guess. There are numerous devices being sold that claim to block or modify the radiation coming off of cell phones and I have tried a few......I have not found one that works. If anyone out there has the the same problem I do, (it's supposedly around 5% of the population), please let me know if you've found something that works. For the rest of you, use caution in the use of your cell phone to minimize exposure.