Sapphire in rom manager?

tdog7879

Reaction score
So when is this coming to rom manger? Will the themes and kernals be put together? I really want to try this..i just like the simplicity of rom manger..I'm currently on BB v4 and Its just ok! I'm really wating on CM but this seems to be the next best thing! ...just needs to go to rom manger with some options....

robberhines

Reaction score
So when is this coming to rom manger? Will the themes and kernals be put together? I really want to try this..i just like the simplicity of rom manger..I'm currently on BB v4 and Its just ok! I'm really wating on CM but this seems to be the next best thing! ...just needs to go to rom manger with some options....

totally agree... can... not... wait... plzzzzz! lol

(well aside from waiting for CM part)

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
Yeah I've been wondering the same thing... Hopefully soon it will be on there so I can try it out. This ROM looks Awesome.

I just have all my back ups through ROM Manager so it's easier for me to have it all done through there

DroidFan88

Reaction score
ROM manager is a must have app as far as I'm concerned. It has it's issues once in a while but, all in all, it makes things 10 times easier to work with than having to use a file manager to go in to find files and rename them, move them and all that goes with it. The biggest issue I've had with RM is that, at times, I've tried to re-boot into recovery and it doesn't do that. It either stays locked on the M or continues booting fully. Either way, that may not even be a RM issue and instead, an issue with the ROM that may be causing this so I'm not willing to blame RM for that. Either way, I'm thankful for an app like this. I call it "ease of use".

tdog7879

Reaction score
Just re flash clock work like 3-4 times and it should work just fine..but come on sapphire too rom manger!

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why can't you guys just download it and clock install zip through ROM Manager...? I REALLY don't understand why people can't do this! It takes no longer than ROM Manager does. Plus you can download it on your computer!

I just don't get it... :huh:

Dang.. My name is black on the new Opera Browser :(

tdog7879

Reaction score
Cause...i got to go get my usb cord...damn I guess I'm spoiled !

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
Why can't you guys just download it and clock install zip through ROM Manager...? I REALLY don't understand why people can't do this! It takes no longer than ROM Manager does. Plus you can download it on your computer!

I was not aware that I could load this way!! I Only thought SPRecovery was available... nice!! Will do it this way right now!!

Usually do it this way any ways when trying totally new ROMS so I can wipe x3

Thanks for the heads up!!

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

I was not aware that I could load this way!! I Only thought SPRecovery was available... nice!! Will do it this way right now!!

Usually do it this way any ways when trying totally new ROMS so I can wipe x3

Thanks for the heads up!!

Na. Any zip you can use in SPR should work in clockwork. I just stick with SPR because I've never had a problem with it.

tdog7879

Reaction score
I guess I could but the usually when dev. Put there roms in rom manger it comes as a complete package..like options for kernals, themes etc..bottom line rom manger makes everything easier for me not sure about u

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm just used to having everything I need (ROM, Kernel, Theme, etc.) on my sdcard and mounting it to my computer between installs to rename the next thing to update.zip. Doesn't take to long and I'm used to it.

tdog7879

Reaction score
I here ya..sometimes I do the same but if its in rom manger that's where ill go first.

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
I was reading the main thread on the latest version of Sapphire and I was seeing people having issues and stating that it was from a clean install just to v0.7.

Some people were having issues fixed by downloading the V0.6.2 then not wiping data and loading V0.7

Would you suggest I do that since this is the first time I'm trying this ROM or just go for the V0.7??

Thanks again for the help!!