Sapphire in rom manager?

666ogre666

Reaction score
Hopefully this isnt a repeat thread but is there any chance of getting sapphire along with some themes and kernals that are supported in rom manager? It would make it alot more convenient to have it all in one place

dr2ww62

Reaction score
ROM manager breaks things....

^this (clockwork freezing at the M, anyone?)

Still the most convenient tool there is tho, despite having to reflash clockwork like 20 times every time there is an update to get it to work.

Handshake

Reaction score
actually i am having no issues with rom manager just select the erase recovery before updating and issues are solved

Skull One

Reaction score
ROM manager breaks things....

I use ROM Manager on avg twice a week when not in testing mode. I use it 20 times in 4 hours when in testing mode for my Overclocking article. I have yet to have ROM manager fail me on backup, restore or installing of a ROM, Kernel or theme. Every issue/complaint have seen can be linked back to 1 of 2 things. User error or trying to download thru 3G and not realizing that a MMS, phone call or other certain phone uses, corrupt the download process.

bhughesiii

Reaction score
I was having issues with rom manager, saying that if flashed a rom when in face it did not. I uninstalled it and pulled it down fresh from the market and all is good now!

sniffle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.ccroms.net
guys relax... the only reason we will be on rommanager is the same reason everyone else is on rommanager, it gets us out to more people... whether you like rommanager isn't the issue we're just trying to get sapphire out to as many people as possible...

mddx

Reaction score
I use Rom Manager ALL the time. It works great for the most part. Occasionally it will not open in when I boot. When this happens I just reflash the recovery from within Rom Manager then it works

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
deleted in the spirit of playing nice

Last edited:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
What sniffle said ^^^ Play Nice.....