Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
i have recently inspected FRG22 and added my findings to the OP. enjoy all :D

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Thanks! Basically what you already told us was probable. Good news.

BluuDev

Reaction score
To CVPCS and the Sapphire team...probably off topic but I just wanted to say thanks. Though I am a novice in all things remotely technical and gadget-based, your ROMs and guidance have allowed me to fully enjoy the benefits of being "rooted" and get much more out of my Droid investment than a stock setup. Though I can't afford much I just submitted a modest donation on your site. I encourage others who enjoy the Sapphire ROMs to do the same.

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
To CVPCS and the Sapphire team...probably off topic but I just wanted to say thanks. Though I am a novice in all things remotely technical and gadget-based, your ROMs and guidance have allowed me to fully enjoy the benefits of being "rooted" and get much more out of my Droid investment than a stock setup. Though I can't afford much I just submitted a modest donation on your site. I encourage others who enjoy the Sapphire ROMs to do the same.

I could not agree more!! Tried Sapphire 0.8.4 for the first time a couple of weeks ago and I was never happier with my phone since rooting! Just downloaded 1.0 this morning and so far it's excellent (as I thought it would be :))
Just been waitin' for payday tomorrow to give $ome appreciation their way!

RobStemen

Reaction score
cvpcs, way to take the logical route, instead of going through the process of changing everything just to please the #-uppers. I love Sapphire 1.0.0 and as of 0.8.4, you've won yourself a permanent convert.

Zalyia38

Reaction score
But...But...But...OMGZ it has a bigger number!!!!!

Who cares...this Rom rocks and the only build number I care about are the build numbers that correspond to the newest release of Sapphire

Keep up the great work

Haha that made me laugh!!

Thanks for the great explanation on all the darn hype!

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

I could not agree more!! Tried Sapphire 0.8.4 for the first time a couple of weeks ago and I was never happier with my phone since rooting! Just downloaded 1.0 this morning and so far it's excellent (as I thought it would be :))
Just been waitin' for payday tomorrow to give $ome appreciation their way!

Agreed. I gave a small donation last night, as well. Well deserved, wish I could have given more.

maslan

Reaction score
And now we know the FRG22 is the "official" release from Verizon. :)

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
And now we know the FRG22 is the "official" release from Verizon. :)

and the only thing that changed for us from source rom builders, was 1 file... the keyboard... nothing important...

doesn't matter, it's still better .

"i don't care, i want an iphone, one with the bigger GBs"