Sapphire 0.8.4 is stuck at Android Logo

DesertmagnumX5

Reaction score
Droid stuck on main screen

I had sapphire 0.7.0 then tried to go to sapphire 0.8.4 but it didnt work. now im stuck on the main droid screen and when i click the droid nothing happens. HELP PLEASE GUYS

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I had sapphire 0.7.0 then tried to go to sapphire 0.8.4 but it didnt work. now im stuck on the main droid screen and when i click the droid nothing happens. HELP PLEASE GUYS

Did you wipe before installing 0.8.4?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

DesertmagnumX5

Reaction score
Yeah I had to restore to Sapphire 7.0 to get it to work any advice on how to get it to work smooth. Should I wipe or not???

713King

Reaction score
Wipe and if you download a kernel make sure its stock voltage because not all phones can run lv. Don't install any theme untill you got all apps restored. After that just theme

madroid1

Reaction score
I am running sapphire 7.0-droid. Is there anyway to go back to stock(unrooted)? I have searched everywhere and can't find a unroot to 2.1. basically I locked my phone to a blank screen with the red notification button stuck on and it didn't reconize my battery or my charger... Finally after sometime I got it up and running on 2.2. But now I'm not all into trying diffrent things. I would just like to go back to Stock. any advise? OTHER THAN, don't mess around if I don't know what im doing...LOL

OP
ty_

ty_

Reaction score
if you're stuck. go to my post that explains it. it has red texts and even some little instructions.
it didn't work for me to go from 0.7.0 to 0.8.4 so i started over completely with a wipe cache and data