Sapphire 0.7.0 Problems

jbrock98

Reaction score
Ok I installed the location fix patch it worked, but the market fix patch didn't work I installed both thru sprecovery and my apps haven't restored even after a couple of reboots nothing....I have them backed up via titanium but would like to skip that whole process if possible, any suggestions?

Edit: and also I just opened gtalk it signed me in but showed everyone as offline and I know that's not right usually after a min or so it loads up, ....???????(fixed) but still not the market sync

Last edited:

jbrock98

Reaction score
Well never got apps to restore so I used titanium and usually the links get restored to market but they haven't, I've heard so many good things about sapphire I'm gonna try and stick it out for a day or so

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well never got apps to restore so I used titanium and usually the links get restored to market but they haven't, I've heard so many good things about sapphire I'm gonna try and stick it out for a day or so

Just wait till tomorrow. The release for 0.8.4 will fix a lot of problems people are having. Also adds some cool features :)

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Oh of course it is now that I just updated it manually. :D I'm just restoring my apps now. So far, ZERO problems!

MAzing87

Reaction score
Anyone else having issues with Handcent closing while in the middle of typing? Happens any time I type a text of about two lines.

Cannot say that I have, and I use handcent exclusively. It is the only messaging app I use.
I'm actually having a problem sending MMS with Handcent. I don't know if it's just me or if it's a known issue.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I was just able to send a test MMS to my wife a few hours ago when I restored my apps. Wipe the cache maybe? That seems odd.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I am posting in this thread, because I brought the topic up earlier in it, even though I am on .8.4 now.

This morning, just now... bam, out of the blue, the market is cranking again with no lag. Last night even after switching roms, it still was sluggish on .8.4

I'm back to zero droid complaints and like it that way:)

fgonzo98

Reaction score
Question: I rooted into Sapphire 0.7.0 and, for some reason, cannot geotag my seesmic and tweetcast AND cannot geotag my pictures. Is it a problem addressed in the update, or is it even a problem with Sapphire at all?

Thank you! (Sweet Rom by the way!)

wingdo

Reaction score
I am posting in this thread, because I brought the topic up earlier in it, even though I am on .8.4 now.

This morning, just now... bam, out of the blue, the market is cranking again with no lag. Last night even after switching roms, it still was sluggish on .8.4

I'm back to zero droid complaints and like it that way:)

Chris, yup market has been blazing fast for me today too. I am totally thinking this was a market issue itself and not a ROM issue. I did nothing Thursday to the phone but Friday, it was snappy quick on my updates.