1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Saphire 1.1.1-Droid HELP!

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by jacef8, Oct 28, 2010.

1. jacef8

jacef8 New Member

I THINK im running Sapphire 1.1.1- droid. Sorry, im new to this rooting and rom scene. I have two questions, the first being, is there a kernal or app or something to allow me to change my music track/play/pause, from the lockscreen. Also is there a way to change the font color or contrast, im haveing a hard time seeing the smaller fonts and the fonts all together.
  2. furbearingmammal

furbearingmammal Super Moderator

So far north in NY I smell maple syrup when the wi
    You'll have to look in the settings to see if you can get the music controls on the lock screen. I don't know if Sapphire has it, but I do know CyanogenMod does.

I don't know about the fonts in Sapphire, but I think I saw something like that in the recent CM 6 nightlies.