Sanjay Jha's "Superphone"

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
If this device was made right, a locked bootloader wouldn't bother me at all...and Root always seems accessible, it is the custom ROMs that would be out of the picture, and with the right spec's who needs a custom ROM

Jmart922

Reaction score
I agree, if the UI is in the right direction, not having custom roms wouldnt be a deal breaker, just having root access would be good enough

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Just to stir the pot.......but is nobody interested in the LG phone running this same processor rumored to come out later this year?

bamfsig45

Reaction score
Does Moto's hands in the develpment means Blur, locked bootloader, and a edited by moderator

(I hope not)

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
LG...Nein Danke - Motorola Super Droid...Yes Please :happy:

kiy0shi

Reaction score
I agree that the mockup ugly and it has nothing that really appeals to me. I really hope it has a bigger screen(so it doesnt seem so narrow) and a qwerty keyboard. This phone is supposed to be google's start with gaming so i'm expecting it to have a pull out keyboard for more advanced games than the traditional touchscreen only games.

rmart88

Reaction score
This would be the only phone to pull from my rooted D1. I am as fast any phone out there right now, but with the Dual, HOT DAMN! Even locked down I would go for it. Now, MotoBlur might shy me away a little bit, but lets hope Google says no!

Sniper_5

Reaction score
LG...Nein Danke - Motorola Super Droid...Yes Please :happy:

Agreed, I think LG has a ways to go yet with touch screen. When I had my DARE and other LG touch screens I had nothing but problems. Despite verizon telling me it was their " most reliable" countless times. 4 in 3 months doesn't cut it as reliable for me...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

donerico

Reaction score
If this device was made right, a locked bootloader wouldn't bother me at all...and Root always seems accessible, it is the custom ROMs that would be out of the picture, and with the right spec's who needs a custom ROM
The D1 had "the right specs" when it came out, no?

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
read an article today and it mentioned this device as 'the terminator'. dancedroid

Sniper_5

Reaction score
The D1 had "the right specs" when it came out, no?
The D1 has a 550mhz processor leaving it quite short of the 1Ghz requirement. I believe the 2.2 update brought it up to 600mhz but still far from 1Ghz unless your rooted with a custom 1Ghz+ kernel. I really don't see this coming to the D1 until a custom ROM is produced for those of us that are rooted.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk