Sandisk announces 32gb microSD card

OP
E

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
OK my idea worked, but will need some work. You can stream any music you put in your gmail to your phone. But integrating it into a playlist may be tough. Or not possible.

butch350

Reaction score
I've got three full length movies, one of them, "waterworld the extended version", around 70 songs, 40-50 pictures, and I still have 12gb left.

Not gonna rush out and waste money on a WAY OVER PRICED MEMORY CARD!

I would like to increase the size of my internal memory since all I have left is 225mb.

fredm74

Reaction score
Has anyone figured out how we will be able to transfer our data from the 16gb card to the 32gb? Will a card reader be needed?

-Fred

OP
E

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Has anyone figured out how we will be able to transfer our data from the 16gb card to the 32gb? Will a card reader be needed?

-Fred

Mount sd card....copy all things from sd card to folder on puter...do the same in the opposite direction on the new card. Just tell it not to replace existing files.

pennypritty1

Reaction score
I will also wait for a more reasonable price. I have 2 16gb'ers and I get annoyed with having to swap them back and forth. If the slot for the minidisk wasn't in such a ridiculous and cumbersome location, I wouldn't even worry about wanting a 32'er and would just continue on with swapping the 16's back and forth...

I easily overpower the minidisks with tv/movies/music/audio novels to fully use my droid to the point even a 32gb isn't enough. So I can and will wait for the $50/$75 price... altho I do believe it'll be a while before it goes that low. :(

mikes

Reaction score
This will be down to 75 dollars within a month you can bank on that, the 16 gig cards are 40, they always fall like that, double the space for just under double the price.
Tell you what. I will BET you one 32Gb microSD card (to be delivered within 30 days) that they will not be under $100 in a month.

fredm74

Reaction score

-Fred

Mount sd card....copy all things from sd card to folder on puter...do the same in the opposite direction on the new card. Just tell it not to replace existing files.

Ahhhh, THANKS! For the life of me I was trying to figure how that was possible without a card reader. I appreciate it. :)

darreno1

Reaction score
This price will fall like lead once inventory goes up and and competitors make their own. Just be patient. IMO, $200 is too pricey for 32gigs.