Sandisk 16GB for less than $40

Zargon

Reaction score
Don't choke on the marble it comes with:

WARNING:
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a marble. Not for children under 3 yrs.

:)

tu3218

Reaction score

Zargon

Reaction score
there are no other slots available for additional memory.

Um, maybe he just wants another card to put additional files on? It's not that difficult to swap cards.

really? lol where are you going to carry the additional 16gb card without losing it or damaging it?

I can think of hundreds of ways to carry around a card and keep it safe. This isn't uncommon to do either.

TreeFrog

Reaction score

tu3218

Reaction score
Yeah I guess you could put in the little plastic package it comes in and put it in your wallet. Actually now that i think about, you can store it inside where the battery is. Turn it horizontally an put it in the space next to the original 16 gb card. I guess I just don't see it convenient having to swap out cards but if you know your going away an want more music, videos, etc, it could be useful.

Zargon

Reaction score
Yeah I guess you could put in the little plastic package it comes in and put it in your wallet. Actually now that i think about, you can store it inside where the battery is. Turn it horizontally an put it in the space next to the original 16 gb card. I guess I just don't see it convenient having to swap out cards but if you know your going away an want more music, videos, etc, it could be useful.

Yep, that's what I would use it for, traveling for extended periods.

cisco0910

Reaction score
I have one that came with my replacement droid i'll sell for $30. I have a 100% feedback on ebay and i will do paypal. Let me know. I have no need for it. gtalk on my signature or email me...

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
There is a spot to keep it on your droid. I have two 16 gig cards. One came with my replacement. Next to where you plug the sd card into the phone there is space to rotate a second card, slide itin and itll store itself in the droid. NO it wont read it...but you can keep it in there. No additional method needed!