1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Samsung's New Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Now up for Pre-Order at Office Depot

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, May 4, 2012.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member Premium Member

[​IMG]

Obviously the biggest news from Samsung lately has been the launch of the Galaxy S III superphone, but that doesn't mean that is the only good Samsung news that is available. The brand new Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 edition just went up for pre-order over at Office Depot. You can pre-order the device for a very reasonable $399.99. Supposedly, the 16GB Wi-Fi tablet will ship out on May 11th.

If you are in the market for this tab, be sure to click on the source link below to grab one quickly!

Source: OfficeDepot
  2. rherron

rherron New Member

Does this mean I won't be getting ICS any time soon on my Galaxy Tab 10.1? Tab 2 comes pre-loaded with ICS. I bet Samsung doesn't push out ICS to Tab 1 for awhile to try to get people to buy a Tab 2.
  3. xeene

xeene Well-Known Member

" screen resolution WXGA (1280 x 800)" for $400? You have got to be kidding me! When their ppi matches or exceeds my nexus only then I'll consider a tablet and if it's under $300 for 64gb.