Samsung will reveal the Galaxy Note 9 in Brooklyn on August 9th!

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Galaxy Note 9 S Pen features may include music playback control!

Galaxy Note 9 S Pen features

Ice Universe, the China-based source who leaks stuff on social media, has made some claims today regarding the Galaxy Note 9 S Pen features. It’s pertinent to mention here that this source has been right on multiple occasions in the past.

A crude machine translation of his Weibo post reveals that the Galaxy Note 9 S Pen will essentially be a portable Bluetooth controller. Since it would have Bluetooth support, the S Pen button could ostensibly be used for triggering a long-range remote self-timer and for controlling music playback.

Galaxy Note 9 S Pen features may include music playback control

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Twitter
DroidNCState
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 support pages for several countries go live

You can find the support page for the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 (SM-N960F/DS) available for these countries:

Finland

Denmark

France

Norway

We translated one of the support pages to English for your reading pleasure. You can view it by clicking on the link below.

SM-N960F/DS | Samsung Support Danmark

6f46bd6a9f2ca9207b566827b7b0d37c.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I know a co-worker that is excited over this launch event. He's ready to replace his original gen 1 Pixel with a Note 9. He says he misses the S Pen and wants to get the Note 9. I'm sure it will be another excellent device in the Note series.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Twitter
DroidNCState
I know a co-worker that is excited over this launch event. He's ready to replace his original gen 1 Pizel with a Note 9. He says he misses the S Pen and wants to get the Note 9. I'm sure it will be another excellent device in the Note series.

I am probably going to do the same thing! I miss my pen.

Anomander

Reaction score
Well, no Note 9 for me. I thought about it for awhile and the price and my wife was needing hey phone replaced and ended up getting us both Galaxy s9+. Got a huge discount on the second one so that was nice. Glad to be back work the Galaxy series again and I really missed this AMOLED screen.
Still playing around with the camera (only had it for less than a day) but holy options!
87fe8b4c9026aac10bcc917573e20821.jpg
a8b010f28261b629e7398796008f3a42.jpg
294d8d5e89bdf214dc3ead63f2aeb56a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Well, no Note 9 for me. I thought about it for awhile and the price and my wife was needing hey phone replaced and ended up getting us both Galaxy s9+. Got a huge discount on the second one so that was nice. Glad to be back work the Galaxy series again and I really missed this AMOLED screen.
Still playing around with the camera (only had it for less than a day) but holy options!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Enjoy the new phones.